Jurs Montgomery Brokerage will be closing early on Friday May 25th at 2:00 P.M. and returning Tuesday May 29th with regular business hours, in observance of Memorial Day.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you after the holiday weekend.
There are 5 billion reasons to choose Protection UL!
That’s because your clients have entrusted John Hancock with $5 billion in Protection UL premiums. And with newly extended guarantees and some of the lowest premiums in the industry, it’s no wonder Protection UL is John Hancock’s #1 selling permanent product!
|From time to time, we must make prudent business decisions that are important for the long-term financial health of Mutual of Omaha. After a careful review of our individual life and annuity product portfolio, as well as current market, economic and regulatory factors, we have made the difficult decision to discontinue sales of our life and annuity products in New York. This decision does not impact our United of Omaha Life and Annuity (non-New York) product portfolio sales nor does it impact any other products currently sold by our company in the state of New York.
The following Companion of New York life products will be discontinued:
All Companion life and annuity applications must have an application signed date of February 28, 2018 or earlier and received in the home office by Monday, March 5, 2018. Applications involving replacements that are signed prior to March 5, 2018 will have an extended receipt deadline to provide time to complete all requirements associated with New York Regulation 60. All Companion life and annuity applications that are received by this date will continue to follow our standard underwriting procedures. This includes any term conversions to our Income Advantage IUL and GUL.
Please be assured pending applications will continue to be processed. You will be able to continue to track your pending cases through Sales Professional Access.
The discontinuation of these products does not change our commitment to servicing our Companion Life inforce customers. AccumUL Answers will remain available in New York for term conversions only.
Our complete United of Omaha product portfolio (outside of NY) offering Indexed UL, Term, Simplified Issue and Annuities remain very competitive with product pricing, features and niches designed to make us your carrier of choice. Please give me a call should you have any questions.
For more information give us a call today! (585) 203 – 1206
AIG is thrilled to announce new, lower rates on Select-a-Term nationwide (including New York) in certain issue ages and risk classes. They made pricing improvements to face amounts of $250,000 and above with the focus of those improvements at face amounts of $500,000 and above.
Here’s how strong AIG is in the $500,000 and above market :
- Nationwide, nearly 80% of the premium rates rank in the top 2 and 85% rank in the top 3
- In New York, over 80% of the premium rates rank in the top 2 and 90% rank in the top 3
AIG continues to be focused on you and the needs of your clients with our improved new business turnaround times. Choose Wisely. Choose Select-a-Term.
Select-a-Term offers a unique mix of flexibility and reach:
- Guaranteed level term coverage for 18 durations, including 10-year and 15 through 30 years and now a 35-year term, with renewable coverage until age 95 for older clients
- Select-a-Term remains convertible to the earlier of age 70 or the end of the level term period
- Extended conversion eligibility to the full suiteb of AGL and US Life products for the first 8 years for 10 year term durations, or the first 10 years for term durations of 15 years and greater
- A competitive conversion credit feature, where a portion of the term premium is applied to the new permanent policy. This feature is available under the same conversion eligibility rules.
- New premiums rates available effective January 22, 2018.
- Applications issued or conditionally issued before January 22, 2018 will automatically receive the old product rates.
- Applications issued or conditionally issued January 22, 2018 or later will automatically receive the new product rates.
- Reissue requests to new rates will not be honored.
- New applications submitted to replace existing inforce coverage with the new rates will not be honored within 90 days of the existing coverage going inforce.
Select-a-Term is available on Winflex Web and Winflex Desktop. The new rates will be available starting January 22, 2018.
As of January 22, 2018, the new rates for Select-a-Term are approved in all states.
Call us today for more information! (585) 203 – 1206
Coming Soon – Lincoln LifeGuarantee® UL (2013)
Effective February 12, 2018, Lincoln will be introducing pricing improvements to Lincoln LifeGuarantee® UL (2013) which will solidify competitive level-pay lifetime guarantee pricing for key cells. Highlights Goals of the reprice focused on our core market – level-pay lifetime guarantee, non-tobacco classes ages 60 and above:
- Top 3 carrier or better for standard and top 4 carrier or better for preferred
- Average premium reduction approximately 4%
- Majority of premium decreases are within a range of 2% – 6%
- Pricing remained the same in a limited number of cells that were previously in the top 3
- No changes to targets Single or short-pay scenarios will not see pricing improvements, and in a limited number of cells may see slight premium increases.
For more information, contact us today at (585) 203 – 1206!
Coming Soon – Lincoln WealthPreserve® IUL (2017)
Effective February 12, 2018, subject to state availability, Lincoln will be introducing the newest member in its indexed UL portfolio, Lincoln WealthPreserve® IUL (2017) – 02/12/18.
- New! Extended guaranteed death benefit protection for up to 40 years or to age 90 (whichever comes first)
- Guaranteed positive interest crediting with a guaranteed floor of 1% in all years
- New! A guaranteed minimum indexed account cap of 8.75% for the first 10 policy years
- Guaranteed cap reduction protection in years 11-14 means surrender charges are waived if the indexed account cap is reduced to 6% or lower
- Access to cash value through loans, with guaranteed interest loan charge rates for the duration of the policy
Simple Guaranteed Protection!
- As always, our simple “no-math” no-lapse guarantee to age 90, or for 40 years if the policy is purchased before age 50, means no guesswork or calculations, just a simple number your clients can rely on.1
- Our Long-Term Care ServicesSM Rider offers guaranteed protection plus flexibility for your clients and their families, as long as they pay the required guarantee premiums.1,2
NEW! Our Extra Interest Credit is a unique feature that delivers direct cash value to your clients, on top of their index return, which is designed to increase when interest rates rise.
- When the Guaranteed Interest Account is greater than 3.5%, your clients get credited the difference on top of their index return.
NEW! Stronger caps are designed for long-term stability in a changing interest rate environment.3
- When interest rates fall, providers tend to reduce their caps to reflect their lower rates of return. Not AXA. Our product design has a consistent source to fund our caps – 3.5% from the Guaranteed Interest Account. So, we minimize the need to decrease caps when interest rates decrease.
Ready to learn more? Call us today! (585) 203-1206