Posted by Justin Jurs in News | 0 comments
What you need to know about the re-price
Effective August 28, 2017, we’ll be updating Principal Universal Life Protector IV pricing for new-issue policies. Taking this action helps ensure the ongoing viability of the product and allows us to continue to deliver on the commitments we have to current policyholders.
- Rates will increase approximately 4 percent, with some rates higher and some lower than this overall average. By premium-paying pattern, average increases are:
- Approximately 4-5 percent for level pay
- Approximately 2 percent for single pay.
- Applications must be received in good order in our home office by August 27 to receive current (5/2013) rates. Applications received after this date will receive new (8/2017) rates. View full transition guidelines.
- Rates will be effective in all states and the District of Columbia.
- You’ll be able to quote the new rates on August 28, 2017 from your normal illustration quoting platform. If you have specific cases you’re working on, you may request a quote from your Sales Desk representative beginning August 7, 2017.
Call us for a quote or more information
Contact Jurs Montgomery at 585-203-1206